Carta is an early stage startup founded by Stanford GSB and MIT alumni that wants to improve hospital operations to improve both reduce waste and improve the quality of care. We think we’ve developed an exciting product and have a fantastic team that is cooperative and passionate about improving healthcare.
Our main product is software that uses medical records to improve the data and address common operational problems. We’ve been able to provide much faster turnaround times for analytics teams (in some cases 100x) who are trying to pull data from the medical records. Common interventions improve patient length of stay or reduce wasted supplies from operations. We’ve been working with Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital and are beginning to scale our offerings to other CA hospitals including Veterans Administration hospitals.
As an intern for a fast-growing startup, your role will change as we grow but it will always be fun. You will also have the opportunity to be a full partner in our company—helping make decisions, and working with our executive team. We're looking for a bright, ambitious individual to join us. You will be a key contributor to execution and ongoing strategy across Carta's growth, and will have people management responsibilities as the organization grows. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual with PR/ Marketing/ Sales/ start-up experience, and an appetite for creative problem-solving and “getting things done” to join a high-growth, exciting, mission-driven organization.
Who you are
We are looking for people who share our values and mission. You enjoy collaborating, learning from and teaching others. You assume good intent in others, and actively do your part to make a positive work environment. You enjoy the intensity of start up life and want your ideas, energy, and passion to make a difference in healthcare.
This is a special internship that combines a lot of interests. The roll will provide hands-on experience in marketing, sales and other areas of the company you find interesting.
- Ideate and execute campaigns across customer communication channels and press outlets
- Identify new prospect engagement opportunities
- Create and analyze new marketing campaigns on Facebook & Google
- Overseeing and measuring customer experience across channels
- Manage outsourced vendors
- Coordinate and contribute to creation of sales and marketing collateral
- Help define and execute sales and marketing strategy
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Quantitative skills to analyze and assess the success of your marketing efforts
Carta is an equal opportunity employer with a collaborative culture.